Thank you Brenda for helping me get started. We may have opened a can of worms.
*That's not exactly the way you've heard that phrase said, now is it? No, this is how it goes. There's some kind of emergency happening and everyone is just standing around watching it, stunned, frozen like a deer in headlights when someone shouts, "Dont just STAND THERE, DO SOMETHING!" Then somebody will awake from this state of shock and call 911 or get a towel to wipe up the spilled milk. Right after something scary, shocking, upsetting, disturbing, or even joyous, happens, there is that split second where we just stand there and calculate our next move. Should we run away from it or toward it? Fight or flight. Yell or cry. Recue or revenge. We don't even realize this is happening, but the end result tells us the choice we made, whether retreated or responded. So, what's the point of this title? *There are times in our DAILY life, we need to just STOP DOING STUFF. I am famous, or should I say 'infamous' for doing, doing, doing. I get it hon...
I love opening the cans....next lesson I'll teach you how to build a wiki!!!
ReplyDelete